- LOA16 ft
- Beam5 ft
- Draft (boards up)6 in.
- Draft (boards down)3 ft
- Vacuum Resin infused deck and hull
- Fully cored hull and deck with ½” Core-Cell foam used throughout
- Durable and long lasting Vinyl-Ester resin used throughout
- Stacked unidirectional fibers for improved strength and reduced weight
- All aspects of the boat built to withstand the toughest sailing environment
- Boat is built to strict One-Design Class rules
- Durable fore and aft deck construction with all exposed joints eliminated
- Sliding Chainplate bulkheads installed and additional reinforcements for added strength
- Structural supporting grid installed between hull and the cockpit floor ( double bottom floor)
- Self bailing cockpit with integral cockpit bailer
- Structurally integrated centerboard trunk for added strength and load distribution
- Reinforced transom with through bolted custom gudgeons installed.